Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the good and the not so good

Hi guys!
I have good news and not so good news (don't worry it it's not horrible or anything) so here goes the not so good news first... The hard drive in our computer went bad over the weekend and I was thinking, what does that really mean anyway? Is it standing on the corner yelling at the neighbors and kicking their dog or what?? It is now in the process of being fixed which is very good.
Now on to the good news... none of my patterns were harmed or lost or vanished into computer wasteland so that makes me very happy!
I'll write more soon and update all of you on my "market progress" eeek!!
mary

1 comment:

happy zombie said...

OH Mary... I'm so glad your patterns were saved! My heart skipped a beat when I read that. Am taking your post as sign for me to do a back up onto disk.

Sorry about you computer... but so happy your patterns are all ok!