Friday, October 19, 2007

Done, Finished, Complete

Yes folks, there you have it.... I am DONE!!! All of my patterns came back from the printer looking wonderful (no big, huge, giant screw ups or anything) and I am a very happy girl. The patterns are now all collated and packaged in their little plastic bags. What a relief.
I feel like this is just another calm in the storm called market. I am now very excited to get there, set up and see everyone. I feel like it's Christmas!
Now, I just have to pack....
Mary

Since all my quilts are done, I will put photos of them on here soon, so check back! :)

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

SEE YOU SOON NEIGHBOR!!!

CreativeOutletDesigns said...

congratulations!

thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm having fun looking around yours - what talent you have! :)