Thursday, October 4, 2007

Part 2 of the not so good

A few of you might recall my "computer gone bad woes" of a few posts ago. Do you remember how I said that "no quilt files were lost or harmed" well, think again. I use a special program to design all my quilts and now ALL MY QUILT DESIGN FILES ARE CORRUPTED!!!
With that said, I will now sit down mumbling "go to my happy place, go to my happy place" and REDO everything. The lesson has been learned, from now on I back up the things I want saved!!
mary
I would really love to photograph my quilts outside on this beautiful sunny day... but the wind is just a blowin' up a storm...

1 comment:

happy zombie said...

Maybe your files can be uncorrupted? Do you know anyone with the same program you use? I wonder if you sent a file to a friend, they may be able to open it. You never know.

Oh I feel for you Mary!!!!!