Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Road Trip


Went on a road trip recently to a very nice quilt shop called Valley Quilt Shop in Lyman Wyoming. Bobbi and her mom Charla were so kind to ask me to come up and do a trunk show with them. It is such a nice store with a wide variety of fabrics and nice people. Their actual address is 102 Mountain Meadow St. and phone (307)786-2653. Call them and get directions if you are ever in the area, you won't want to miss this shop!
mary
Here is a photo of Charla, me and Bobbi (I'm the short one)

3 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Hey!!! You look adorable. Love the shop, it looks like it has nooks and crannies, which I love.

Cheryl said...

Nice to find your blog! I agree with Pam, the shop looks so inviting!

happy zombie said...

Love that shop too. Looks so cozy and autumnishy. Now WY is on my list!