Friday, February 1, 2008

Here Comes the SNOW!!


Holy Smokes!!!
This is just one of the MANY storms that have wailed on us in the month of January! For all of you who didn't get any snow, or at least not this much, I will gladly give you some of mine. I am sick of shoveling. This photo is from a storm that dumped on us about 1-1/2 weeks ago. We have had about 2 more storms since then. We could get another one just in time for the Super Bowl.
Hope all of you are warm and dry in your houses just sewing and quilting up a storm.
Happy Snow (I think...)
Mary
On another note... One of my goals for this coming year is to learn how to get my photos from the camera to the computer without the help of my dear husband.. I'll keep you posted on that one.
m

1 comment:

Jones said...

Oh come on Mary! You can download those photos! Do it!