Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Seven Things

I am so excited! Pam just tagged me for that 7 things about me meme. I feel like I was just picked for a team or something! How fun is that!!

The Rules of the meme are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favourite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged


Let's see, hmmmm, where to start...


1). I am trying to learn a "new" thing every month and not just run-of-the-mill stuff, but big things, like how to fix a sprinkler head etc. See previous post to find out what new thing I learned in January.
I'm still working on February's thing... (If anyone has any suggestions HELP it's getting close to the end of the month).


2). I am a HUGE college sports fan and March Madness is one of my favorite times of the year. This is my team.


3). I speak Spanish and lived in Spain for 18 months.


4). I have a love affair with diet Pepsi and baked lays potato chips.


5). I love to make lists... lists for everything, lists for what I am doing today, what quilts I need to make, what I need to do for the week. In fact, I even have a list started for market (which is, gasp, only eleven weeks away...)


6). I hate wet feet


7). I have a BFA in Graphic Design from here.


And one bonus....
My dirty little secret is that I sew with bent pins....

Now, who to tag.....

I think I'll start with Juliet (who should have her baby any day now)and Nancy (who has a quilt shop that I just LOVE - If you are ever in SLC, stop by and visit her). I also want to tag Sharon and Anna.
Thanks guys, If you have already been tagged then put me on ignore.

mary

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

11 weeks, that makes it all seem so so close!

The learning new things sounds fun, the sprinkler head does not!

Anonymous said...

Loved that you shared your secret about bent pins! How can you live with yourself knowing that you are running over them instead of rescuing them from the train? haha Great blog Mary! Love, Ann