Monday, April 14, 2008

Eye Candy



Hi guys! We made a very cool purchase this past week - a nice new digital SLR (wow).
Well, yesterday, the sun was out and the temp was in the 70's so I went out to one of my favorite hangouts to take some photos of my new quilts for market.
I thought I would share my 2 favorite photos o' the day with you all. Notice how there are no quilt pictures? As I say, I am still learning and I guess maybe I do have a hard time focusing on the "task at hand" (gee, I think that's what my 3rd grade teacher wrote in one of my report cards).
Anyway, I just love this rooster. His colors are simply amazing! And the wagon wheel shot just has a mellow feel to me!
I was excited to try again today, but the wind is up (gusting to 30mph) and while it is good sailing weather, it is not good weather for trying to photograph quilts outside. I'll try a different location tomorrow and maybe post some more photos too. I will also be writing more about the road trip.
Have a great day
Mary

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Ohhh you got a fancy camera, can't wait to hear all about it.

from little acorns said...

I love your quilt photos for your patterns covers. . . Can't wait to see these new ones!
xo, Bren