Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's in a name

Just a quick little post..
Right now, at this very point in time, it is the calm before the storm.
Tomorrow I will go to the printer and pick up all of my patterns, then the collating and stuffing frenzy will begin. But until then, I thought I would share the names of my new market quilts with you. So here goes..

Simple Things
Legacy Trail
Stones in the Road
Posey Basket
Starlight
Cottage Charm

And now let the stuffing begin!
Have a great day!
Mary
(the photo of these beautiful flowers was taken at a greenhouse where I have photographed some of my quilts - it is actually a place where you can have wedding receptions. It's called Le Jardin at the Rose Shop. It is like a beautiful fairyland at night)

2 comments:

from little acorns said...

Hi Mary!
Oh my goodness. . . three posts in three days! Wowie girl! :-)
What a great idea to photograph in a greenhouse! I'm sure they are lovely! - I can't wait to see!. . . & that will be soon!
See you in a few weeks! xo, Bren

Amanda said...

Mary,

I am excited to see you at market! Good luck with all of the preparations. I have to go visit Le Jardin. Looks fabulous!