Sunday, August 24, 2008

Information Please


DH thought some of you might be interested in what those cars were so here goes..

1). 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible (the red one with the top down) I think that one had the most guesses.
2). 2000 C5 Chevrolet Corvette (the black one).
3). Brand New 2009 Dodge Challenger (very similar to the 70's challenger). The car in the photo is 1 of 2 in the state of Utah right now.(it's the one with the hood up)
4). 2008 C5 Chevrolet Corvette (the red one).
5). Oh, and that "old guy" in the photo is the big guy himself..a vintage 1960's "old fart" (he said it.. not me...).
All these cars live pretty close to me (with the exception of the Challenger). I guess every neighborhood has its share of "car guys".
Have a great weekend.
Mary

I am still waiting on some addresses - email them to me and I will send all the "commenters" from my giveaway on August 11th a free pattern!

And Erynn, I am still waiting to hear from you! You're the winner!!

it's official... only 8 weeks until market.. eeek!

4 comments:

dot said...

Do you mean everyone who leaves a comment or just the winners. I would love to receive a free pattern but I tried to e-mail my address but you don't have an e-mail address avaliable to use.

chook said...

I tried to email you as well I sent it to the store email because I could not find one on the blog if you did not get it here is
my email bdasecke@westnet.com.au
so could you send me an email and i will send you me addy
thank you for this
big hugs Beth

from little acorns said...

Eight weeks! I know!!! Doesn't it seem as if someone swiped away at two weeks that should be in that total??? Yikes!
See you in Houston!
xo, Bren

Anonymous said...

Oh my deepest thanks for my darling pattern. I LOVE IT, and love you for sending!!!! Much to kind, and I can't wait to pull out my 30's fabrics and have fun with this. Thanks SOOOO much. Annie from San Diego