Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vacation (the end)


Here we are...Laying around just like the dog!! Hey, isn't that the way it's supposed to be??? Well, the rest of our time in NY was awesome!



We picked strawberries from here and I always tell everybody "you have not eaten a strawberry until you have tasted a New York strawberry that is warm and right off the vine" YUM!!!



We went shopping at the greatest grocery store in the world! I don't know if you have ever had the pleasure of shopping at a Wegmans, but it is worth the trip!! Count your blessings if you live close to one! This is the Geneseo Wegmans.




We were able to just hang out with family. I love that! I always say that the only thing wrong with my family is that they are too far away! We stayed at the cottage the whole time and just played in the water, went boating, ate dinner on the porch every night and just had a very relaxing time. I wish it could have been longer... Can you see the tiny thumbnail moon I was able to catch!



On the way out of town we had to make one more stop at the coolest little store at the lake. It is called Shoreless Acres. They have all the necessities + the makings for smores' and penny candy too!!!

When we got home I found out that my husband had traded my car in for this......

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Hey Mary, I was raised in Buflo and lived in Pittsford briefly in 1989. Love New York State! Your lake house is wonderful! Sounds like the perfect vacation!