Friday, October 3, 2008

That Pat, she's always up to something!

Pat from Quilts Etc. had very cool idea about a "Fall Market" for the people right here in good ole' Salt Lake City! I think it will be a very exciting event featuring local quilt designers. How cool is that!
This event will take place on October 9th from 10:00am - 9:00pm at her shop called Quilts Etc. It is located at 11 East Main (8720 South at State Street) in Sandy Ut. Her phone # is (801)255-2666. Call her if you have any questions.
Some of the designers that will be at her market are even going to International Quilt Market in Houston at the end of October. They will be giving the great people of UTAH a sneak peek at all of their latest and greatest stuff! I can't wait!
I have a lot to do before the 9th but, I'll be there with all of my new quilts for market. It should be a fun event. If you are in the area, make sure you stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

Amy @ Park City Girl said...

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! I think I will find my way down there :)

Nedra said...

Because I'm in St. George I can't join you. Rats! But I will be attending Pat's retreat at Daniels Summit in a few weeks. When I lived in Draper Quilts Etc. was my favorite store. Have a wonderful time!