Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ok, ok, I admit it.

Yes, I have been spending way too much time on facebook instead of blogging. Sweet Jodi pointed this out to me and I quickly told her that I have repented of my evil ways and am ready to come back to more frequent blogging!!

For my first post in a long time, I thought I would start a little game called..... "2 Truths and a Lie"

I don't know how many of y'all have ever played this game but it is very fun. You simply tell 2 truths about yourself and make up one lie and people have to guess which is which. I thought I would start out and tag some people and just see where this goes.

So, here are my 2 Truths and a Lie (in no particular order):

1). I once flew an airplane
2). I once had a job as a stripper
3). I once sang on the radio

I'll give you a couple of days to mull it over then I'll post the TRUTH. But in the mean time, feel free to try and guess. ha ha ha!! There might even be a random giveaway involved. Hmmmmm.

I tag the following people: Pam, Anne, Camille, Jodi, Brenda, Beth & Liz, Lissa, Anne, Elizabeth,and Karen S, and Karen P


Happy guessing!
Mary

9 comments:

Simply This and That said...

Oh great! Maybe I'll just become the Facebook Police! LOL. You crack me up. I'm gonna have to enlist the help of my family to come up with three things.

Anne said...

There's no way that you've ever been a stripper...no how, no way! Cute tag...I'm going to have to put some thought to this one..

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I have to guess that you have never been a stripper. It just doesn't seem to go with your cottage personality.

Ali and Josh Holt said...

I cant believe you let your stripper secret out! :) I also know that you didnt walk to Florida all those times with my family...the lie MUST be the singing on the radio! he he he

Colleen said...

I am going to guess you have never been a stripper! Too funny.

ruthrberkeatyahoodotcom said...

I would guess you have never been a stripper. Was it scary to fly a plane?

Meggan and Jeff Hansen said...

I've been on facebook too much too :) It's easy to do. I liked your post. I do that game with my students on the first night of class. It's always interesting to learn more about people that way.

Christine Thomas said...

Well well well...you could be fooling us with the stripper part...like you used to do nothing but cut fabric strips. Or you used to strip wax from linoleum floors. Or strip paint from antique furniture. So now to make a guess...aacckk...I don't know!! I'll guess later. :)

Thimbleanna said...

Yay, you're back! I'm going to have to side with Anne -- there's no way you've ever been a stripper. (Unless, of course you're talking stripping paint.) Nice try though, LOL.