Monday, May 11, 2009

My New Spring Collection

Hi everybody, I thought I would share my new spring quilts with y'all. Some of them will be featured in different booths at market. So if you are lucky enough to be able to go, then check them out. Hmmmm, maybe I could roll myself up in one of them and get to market that way. :)
I hope you like them! The patterns should soon be at your local quilt shop.


Sugar Plum (Made with Quilt Soup's darling new line called Bubblegum Basics)



Easy Charms (made with Charm Packs) This quilt will be in the United Notions Booth


Spare Charms (a cute little tablerunner made with a Charm Pack)




Crossroads (made with one package of Layer Cakes) This quilt will be in the United Notions booth



Firelight Sample made with LECIEN'S New Old Fabric Collection. This quilt will be in the LECIEN booth.



Have a great day and keep sewing!
Mary


<

9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Great new patterns Mary!

PamKittyMorning said...

The first one is incredible, love them all though. I'll see them there, it will be almost as good as seeing you! Houston though, right???

Jodi@SimplyThisThat n.. said...

Oh gosh! They're all so fantastic! Love em all! You've been busy girl.ooxx`jodi

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful new patterns Mary -- I especially love Boston Cream Pie!

Sherri said...

I love all of your new quilts/patterns...how hard it must be to have them go to market without you!

Linda said...

Wow Love them all.

Elizabeth said...

they're all wonderful!!!

Linda Aukschun said...

Great quilts, Mary. And your photos are great too. Like your blog.

Nicole said...

So many beautiful patterns! I can see them in my future....