Monday, July 13, 2009

And the winners are...


Wow! First of all, If you haven't been over to Camille or Carrie's blogs, you simply must go and check them out! There are tons of first & latest quilts hanging out there from a bunch of very talented folks. It's way cool to see all of the beauty!

Second of all, I have randomly chosen the 5 winners from my drawing YAY!! And the names are....

Carrie
Country Log Cabin
Jacque
Barbara
Gari

email me at mary@maryscottagequilts.com with your address and I will send you a Figgy Pudding pattern!

Thanks to all who commented and such!

Gotta run and get ready for Festival which is in Long Beach and starts 7/23 eeeek!!!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my God, I can't believe I won. I had to go back and check to see if it was me! Thank you so much and perfect timing also as I'll be off work for a bit. Thank you again.

Veronica said...

Hello: This blog is a paradise for my eyes, you are have beautiful quilts a greeting from Argentina. Vero

Jacque. said...

Hey Mary...I emailed my addy to you the other day...I am soo excited to have won! Thank you so much!

Carrie ~ said...

I am thrilled to be a lucky winner of one of your patterns. Thank you so much.

Melvin said...

oh! it looks great...

___________________
Melvin
We do your Marketing for best sales