Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Dreaded List

Ok, so cute Camille got me thinking about my list of things to do this week. Yes, there are 19 items (really 20 but who's counting) on that ole' list. So I thought I would share them with you:
1) Pick up quilts at local shops & get ready to ship out
2) Malad with Grandpa
3) Figure out pattern qty's for Festival
4) Go to printer
5) Fold & stuff
6) Make another Baby Spice for Festival
7) Calls
8) Invoices / paperwork
9) Cancel piano on Wed
10) Ortho Wed
11) Ortho Thurs (don't ask... my bad)
12) Order business cards
13) Laminate stuff
14) Get stuff ready for camp
15) Organize / ship all Festival stuff
16) Mail hair
17) Mail out patterns to The Quilters Inn
18) Bind Lindsey's quilt
19) Clean house (notice how this one is near the bottom)
20) oops. forgot one - pick 5 random winners from last post :)

Ok, How many do you have? Please say it's more than 20 - It'll make me feel SO much better!

And now the random photo o' the day... A birds eye view of my hometown... Rochester New York:

3 comments:

Andi said...

Number 16 is rather intrigueing!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I am so happy to not have lists anymore since I retired. Well, yes there are lists/notes so I can remember what I want to do.

Camille said...

That is quite the list! Nope, only 3 things on my list. ;-) At least that's what I tell myself...

Hope you got it all done!