Tuesday, October 13, 2009

just a little report

Hi everybody, We are still in Houston waiting to leave but I wanted to tell y'all how wonderful market was!!!

Thanks to all who stopped and said hi and bought patterns! It was so nice to see old friends and meet new ones too!

I just have a few minutes to give you a small update on the market happenings so here goes:
Our next door neighbors were Pine Mountain Designs - fellow Utah people who we have known forever so it was so fun to be near them. We were across from Cozy Quilt Designs - they are so nice, it was a blast to meet them!

I SO PROMISE that more posts and photos from market will follow (forgot the cords for the camera)! I also have a totally awesome "Brush with Greatness" photo from the last day too (any guesses)????.

See y'all when we get home!
Mary

Also, thanks to all who have commented on my last post - I am SO blushing :)
I will pick 2 winners tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Hmmm. A brush with greatness. How 'bout Gwen Marston? Does she even go to market??? Can't wait to see your photos!