Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

New Year, new projects, new designs, new patterns. I can't wait to get started on them!!! I think I have about 8 or 9 in my head that need to get out!
I am going on a quest today to find red and yellow fabric for one of my new projects. I just LOVE red and yellow quilts - they always seem so sunny and happy. I think I'll go to The Material Girls Quilt Shop, Elaine's Quilt Block, Pine Needles, and maybe Quilts Etc. When I get back, I'll show you my purchases. Wish me luck!
Have a great day!
Mary

5 comments:

a little bit biased said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Your designs are always beautiful and I agree red and yellow is such a cheery combination!

Sherri said...

Love those shops...can't wait to see the fabrics you pick up!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, you lucky, lucky girl -- to have all those fabulous shops so close -- I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven! Can't wait to see what you have cooking!

PamKittyMorning said...

Have fun! Wish I could meet up at Material Girls with you. Happy New Year!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I was at Pine Needles last week purchasing lovely Japanese fat quarters!