Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sigh...



Well, it's official... the Olympics are over.. gotta get back to work... but I have LOVED watching them!!

Now it's on to the Quilting Olympics.. Ya'll know, those months that lead up to Market (when we all work like crazy)! So, starting tomorrow, I'll be picking fabric, designing, and sewing like a mad woman for awhile.. wish me luck!

I'll keep you posted too.

Happy Sewing
Mary

I WISH I had some pretty pictures of flowers and stuff to post.. but, it's still too cold here for pretty things.. So for your viewing pleasure here is a cute photo of my dad when he was a little kid - probably taken in about 1926 (printed from glass negatives - pretty cool huh?)

1 comment:

jodi @ Pleasant Home said...

LOVE the photo! Very cool. And Good Luck in the Quilting Olympics! ;o)