Friday, March 26, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see??


SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW.... Big Huge flakes! It looked like someone was throwing pieces of cotton from the clouds! Good thing it's a spring snow and will be gone in a couple of days. Then the temprature will be back in the 60's with any luck at all!!

But still... I don't like it!

Hmmmm, I'll just have to stay in where it's warm and dry and sew all day. I guess it could be worse ;)

Have a great day (hopefully your day will be warm and sunny)!

Mary

3 comments:

little acorns said...

Isn't it funny how the sight of snowfall can thrill us at certain times of the year. . . & at others it makes us cringe! . . . At least it is pretty!
I'm wishing for warm, spring weather for you. . . soon!
xo, Bren

Ali and Josh Holt said...

YUCK!!!!

chook said...

oh well it looks Beautiful to me I have never seen snow living in Queensland Australia you just dont get any
hope you stay warm hugs Beth