Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Winners!!!!



Hey Quilting friends, I hope you all had a wonderful National Quilting Day!

Thanks for the comments, I loved hearing about your favorite parts of quilting.

Here are the 5 random winners.....

1). Chook

2). Jenny

3). Carrie (Cricketwood Prims)

4). Sherri

5). Shari B.

Please email me your address along with your pattern choice - you can go to my website www.maryscottagequilts.com
Pick your favorite pattern and I will send it to you!

Thanks again for the comments I really enjoyed reading them.

Mary


I LOVE this stone wall, there is so much going on here! I love the colors - all of the different grays and greens (how subtle) and the different textures too.. just wonderful!

3 comments:

chook said...

oh my goodness Mary thank you so very much I have sent you an email
hugs Beth

Sherri said...

Thanks Mary, I am very excited to have won, it is the first time I have won anything!!!! I love all of your patterns!!!

Jenny said...

Thank you Mary for the generous gift. I am excited to win one of your patterns!