Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You are ALL winners!!!

You guys are all winners!!! I only had 8 comments I decided to give each of you a free pattern!!! The only thing you have to do is email me your address and pattern choice and I'll get them out soon. Just go to my website www.maryscottagequilts.com and pick out your favorite pattern - or put it in reverse and look a few posts back to see the newest patterns from Spring Quilt Market.

Oh, now for other news. I did have a crisis on my birthday... my computer gave me the gift of catastrophic hard drive failure.. Not a very welcome gift mind you... so we are trying to get it all back together.

I hope ya'll had fun at Shop Hop and happy quilting!!
Mary

5 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks so much! emailing you now!!

Cheri C. said...

Oh, YEAH!! I keep looking and looking and thought I could decide quickly, but I'm going to have to look again and make sure I don't already have them. I'll e-mail soon.

Kathie said...

thank you!
hope you solve your computer problems
NOT fun I have been there.
Kathie

Cathie said...

Mary, I am a bad person! I forgot to wish you a happy (belated) birthday when you dropped patterns by on Tuesday/Wednesday (it's all a blurr since shop hop wrapped up) Happy Birthday! Another day older and wiser too? Hope you were able to make time in your schedule for a little "me time" and had a terrific birthday!

myflsun said...

I just found your blog and I'm SO impressed. Those quilts are gorgeous! And I wish I was at that cottage, too! Lovely!
I also wanted to let you know that if you are still having trouble with your computer, my husband does data retrieval and I haven't seen any computer yet he hasn't been able to get the information from or fix. Let us know if we can help.
Thanks for such a gorgeous blog. I will be back!

Kathy