Sunday, July 18, 2010
9 interesting facts
Today I thought I would share 10 random things about me. Some are funny and some are probably just plain weird but oh well...
1. I always listen to Rod Stewart's Great American Songbook CD's when writing patterns - I don't know why, it's just soothing to me.
2. At the 7-11 my drink of choice is a Big Gulp of 3/4 Diet Coke and 1/4 Diet Pepsi.
3. I pretend to like running but most of the time I just tolerate it.. But, I do like it when I am done though.
4. If I didn't sew all the time, I would probably have a job in the printing industry - it just fascinates me.
5. I have a 4 color pen (you know the orange bic one that you had in 6th grade)and I use every day.
6. I'm really only 5'1 3/4 even though I say I am 5'2.
7. I HATE wet feet.
8. I am a terrible speller (thank you spell check).
9. I LOVE office supply and stationery stores
10. I LOVE to take pictures - some are good and some are not so good...
I really liked this turkey, it was behind a fence so I couldn't get a very good shot but I love the colors on his head!