Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 3rd at Conesus Lake








This is where I wish I was today - at the lake celebrating with my family!

At Conesus Lake we have always celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd of July (I know, weird huh..) Family, parties, boat parades, bonfires, a ton of fireworks and the Ring of Fire in the evening.

We celebrated the 100th anniversary of the cottage a couple of years ago and I can still remember how much fun we all had.

So, here's to my family, Happy 3rd, we are thinking about you all and love you so much!

Here's wishing all of you - HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Mary

2 comments:

Gail said...

Good grief! is that the "cottage"?? I'd been told it was large, but that's amazing! No wonder you want to be there. Happy 4th!

Annelies said...

Just wanted to say again THANKS so much for your wonderful patterns!!! We came home from a LONG road trip vacation and there to greet me was your package. I can't wait to get started....you are so kind to share. XXX