Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Quilt Show in the Barn!!


I know, I know, 2 posts from me in 1 day (after not posting for like months...)

But I just HAD to blog about this....

Every other year this quilt group full of awesome women in the Salt Lake area, put on a quilt show in a barn for charity - the charity is The Road Home.
It is so cool to see the beautiful work these ladies produce!! I wanted to share just a few pictures of these beautiful quilts with you! These are not photoshopped (didn't have time to do that) but I hope you all enjoy them!

















A cute version of my pattern Lissy's Flowers (and my cousin in the picture too)



















I love that vintage quilt hanging out the side of the car too.




And look at these darling little guys!!







And hey, it's my Four Square pattern too!! I love the rich colors Pam used! (she told me she used a lot of her scraps on this one)






I hope you enjoyed the quilt show, it is so peaceful - I didn't want to leave!! Hope you all have a great week!!

Happy Quilting

Mary

7 comments:

Sew Unique Creations said...

Oh I would have loved to visit this show! It looks like it was fun!

Jan Marie said...

What a great place for a quilt show. Do they do it each fall? And what charity is it for?

a little bit biased said...

Oh that was fun to see. I think I went to it many years ago and just never heard about it again so I'm glad to know it's still going on. Maybe in 2012 I'll go! :)

Thanks Mary. Hope you're doing well!

Cathie said...

Mary, Thanks for sharing the Quilt Show in the Barn. I had to miss it this year to attend a retreat in the Tetons. Beautiful quilts in a beautiful setting! And isn't it so fun to see other interpretations of your pattern on display!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

That barn is hardly a barn! I can't believe how lovely this quilt show is. It really is the most beautiful setting. I didn't go this year but I love it.

Gail said...

Thanks for this, Mary. I didn't get to go this year, worked for someone and was done in by the time I got off.

an encourager said...

OMG, that's not like any barn or quilt show I've ever seen. That would be a dream show!