Monday, October 25, 2010

drum roll........

Well, here they are... my new FALL COLLECTION of patterns!

This one is called Stepping Stones, it's made out of 1 layer cake (you use the leftover layer cakes on the back). I made it in 3 different fabric lines. The first is cute Camille & Bonnie's line called Bliss by MODA (LOVE THIS LINE!!)




The second Stepping Stones is made out of a line by Lila Tueller for RILEY BLAKE (love this one - yes I am a sucker for fabric)! Plus, I have been waiting forever to use this cool truck in a picture too!




One more time... This one is a line by Oliver & Co. by MODA too, although the borders are from another line.. (the line came out in stores right after I completed this quilt).




This quilt is called Trailing Diamonds and I made it out of Mrs. March's line from LECIEN. I love the soft colors here.




Here is my Sampler / Block of the Month. I have wanted to do one of these for SO long and I am super excited to be able to show it to you all now!! I made it in 2 colorways. The first one is a new line from MODA called Luna Notte.




Here's the more "modern" version made out of batiks and white. I love them both, and I love how different they look.




Mended Fences is what this quilt is called. I made it out of Centenary and Kamekajima from LECIEN. I love how warm it looks. I also love the cool fence I found to drape it over and shoot a picture of it - the mountains in the background are pretty neat too.



Last but NOT least is Sugar Plum. My daughter drew this block a couple of years ago and showed it to me - I totally loved it and made it out of Barbara Jones' Bubble Gum Basics line. Then when I saw this beautiful new WINDHAM line called Miniatures at Quilts Etc. and I knew I wanted to remake it out of these yummy pinks and creams. I love the way it turned out! (and my daughter still wants her "cut" from each pattern).



Hope you like them! I am glad they are all done!!

OK...OK...OK.. I GUESS I COULD HAVE A GIVEAWAY.... LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND I'LL RANDOMLY PICK THE NAMES OF 2 LUCKY PEOPLE AND SEND THEM THE WHOLE NEW FALL COLLECTION (that's 5 patterns - how cool)!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY COMMENTING!

I'm off to market, but will be back Tuesday, November 2nd and will pick the names then.

HAPPY QUILTING!!
Mary

36 comments:

Jandi said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love them all. The block of the month is my favorite! Have fun at market! Take lots of pictures to share!

Vickie E said...

Great patterns Mary! I especially love the last one designed by your daughter. I think that is a 'special' pattern for that reason.

Lesly said...

They are all beautiful, but I adore Trailing Diamonds!

Jenny said...

oh wow! mended fences is wonderful! i love the look of the sampler on white! what gorgeous fabric placements on all these quilts! thanks for a chance, your patterns all look great!

Connie M said...

Beautiful work, Mary! Hope you're enjoying market. Wish I could be there too :)

Gail said...

I'm missing market and festival this year. :( I really like the sampler block of the month. I'm a scrappy kinda gal.

Have fun!

Lee Ann said...

These are gorgeous! Have fun at the market! I'm planning on going to the show. :-)

Cheri C. said...

I love them all. I love the colors that you have chosen and I LOVE BLISSSSSS!!! Since there aren't a lot of quilt stores in SC, I would love to win some new patterns that I can't just walk into the store and get. Thanks for this opportunity and have a great show in Houston!!

Colleen G said...

A wonderful collection anad I think your daughter may be on to something. I like both the fabrics and the pattern. Hope you have comfortable shoes for Market.

Nancy Anne said...

Beautiful quilts! I especially love Mended Fences. That one is definitely in my future!

Amy said...

Mary - such cute quilts! My favorites are Stepping Stones and Mending Fences.

Becky said...

Love Mended Fences. I love neutral quilts! Hope you have a fabulous Market!

Christina D said...

Love the quilts! Mended Fences is my favorite, but I would have no trouble making any one of them. Thank you for the chance to enter. Have fun!

Martina said...

Love your patterns very much. And they look great in all those different fabrics! Thanks for the chance to win!

suz said...

Lovely quilts - I love Stepping Stones and Trailing Diamonds - definitely going on my "I need to make this" list!

Esther said...

Love your new fall collection. The one designed by your daughter is my favorite. Thanks for the chance to win these great patterns.

Marya L said...

Wow! These are great patterns. I just happened across your blog. What a great surprise.

Tunde said...

Hello Mary,

These are beautiful quilts!!!!!
I am in love with the designs!!
Great job! Keep 'em coming :)

Tunde

Sugar Town Quilt Co. said...

They all look beautiful, i personally love you sampler quilt with the brights, it makes each block stand on its own. i appriciate you shareing before market since we all can't go.

Sugar Town Quilt Co. said...

They are all beautiful, i love the bom in brights as it makes each block stand on its own, thanks for sharing before market as we can't all go.

Ginny Worden said...

Oh, wow, what a busy girl.Lovely patterns for gorgeous quilts.

DebG said...

Congratulations! They're beautiful!My favourites are Mending Fences and your Block of the Month!

Lisa Vecellio said...

I just found your blog and I love it because you show lots of quilts in different color way. Great patterns!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your new patterns are gorgeous Mary! Have a great time at market!

Mary said...

Beautiful quilts! I especially like the sampler one. Have fun at market!

Vickie said...

Simply delightful. I love your work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts one and all! Love the sampler quilt but like Mended Fences, too. Actually, love them all. Great job!! Have fun at market. Veronica,veronicakersting@yahoo.com

Sherry said...

What gorgeous quilts! I love the pic of the quilt & the old pickup truck.

a little bit biased said...

Yay Mary! They look great. I especially love Trailing Diamonds. It's so pretty! Have fun at Market.

Amber
adctd2qultng@gmail.com

Lisa D. said...

I love all your new patterns! I hope you got a lot of orders at Market!

dokiquilts said...

the quilts are beautiful--and i loved how you styled them :-)

schmidt1016 said...

These are all patterns I would like to make. Great job! Don't you just love how different fabrics change the whole feel of a design? Love the truck, too!

Leslie S. in MN
esclante at comcast dot net

catherine wilson said...

Love Love Love the new patterns -- especially the one designed by your daughter, I so love a churn dash!!!

cindy said...

Love your quilts!

I am a first time quilter and really enjoy it.

Like your site!

Cindy

Becky Cochran said...

love the softness of the colors in trailing diamonds and the boldness of the colors in mended fences then back to the softness of the colors in sugar plum...oh I must make that one. I have a pink room at home in the states (I'm overseas just now) and I love my pink quilts in there, I think I've made now four for that room and I have 2 antique ones I keep in there. I've decided I must rotate them all as I love them all, Three of the quilts I've made are smaller ones, so I have them on my night tables and dresser, then one on the bed, then one on the chair. Then several waiting their turn in the closet. Our quilt tastes are quite similar.

Anonymous said...

Love the mended fences pattern at Elaines quilt shop. I bought the pattern but they don't carry the fabric. Where did you get the fabric for this quilt?