Friday, December 10, 2010
top 10 reasons why I quilt
1. fabric! fabric! I LOVE fabric
2. love the creative process
3. sometimes (yes sometimes...) it relaxes me
4. I have met some awesome people that have become my friends
5. seeing what happens when two blocks "touch" and the secondary pattern that is created (sometimes it is a total surprise to me)
6. getting together with my "quilt group" and seeing what everyone else is up to
7. visiting all the quilt shops here in Utah (we are very spoiled)
8. being able to hang out in my basement in my ratty thread covered sweats and just sew
9. the joy of giving a quilt to someone who really appreciates it!
10. putting the last stitch in the binding
What are some of your favorite reasons???
Have a great day!
this picture is of my last quilt (or should I say latest)