Friday, March 18, 2011

We interrupt market preparations to bring you MARCH MADNESS

Ok, so, any of you who know me know what an absolute BASKETBALL FAN I am. I love March because it is the month when the NCAA TOURNAMENT is played. I love watching the little guy upset the big guys, I love the bracket filling out/office pool thing and I especially love to sit and watch basketball game after basketball game - I know, call me weird.. (It's also a great time to get some binding done)!!

So, here's the scoop. In honor of the tournament I thought I would have a giveaway. All you have to do is leave me a comment - could be sports related, could be quilting related, could be both... I'll randomly choose 4 winners (in honor of the FINAL FOUR) on the 25th of March (I know, the real Final Four isn't played until April 2 but come on, I can't keep you hanging forever). The winning names will get to choose 2 of their favorite Mary's Cottage Quilt patterns and I'll send them to ya!

See, pretty easy huh?! Well, I gotta run, another game will be starting soon and I must watch it!

Happy March Madness! Ooops.. I mean quilting:)

Mary

11 comments:

Jenny said...

i will never forget the year my dad brought home those sheets with all the teams on it...was it 64 teams maybe? he sat down and filled one out and gave one to my 15 year old sister to take to high school and fill out...she had some guy friends in class complete it...you guessed it, the sophomores in high school were EXACTLY right and my dad ended up winning about $175!

Carol said...

We are crazy about March Madness...did our brackets, in and ESPN group with our son, daughter in law and a bunch of their friends...so far we're doing pretty well. I LOVE this time of the year!

Kathie said...

oh we love college basketball here and having a DD this year whose college is in it makes it even more fun!
Love this time of year! March Madness!
Kathie

Cathy said...

Hubby watches and I quilt. It's the way we do it. Thanks for a chance to win. Hugs.

Me and My Stitches said...

We used to watch lots of basketball, but it seems quilting has taken over for me. Now that my son is out of school and no longer playing, I just don't see much bball at all! I might just have to tune in! Thanks for the chance to win!

quilted horse said...

I feel the same way about Football! I watch every game I can and get depressed when its all over. I'm not a hoops fan but have been getting into (don't laugh) Nascar! Gotta watch something when Footballs over.
Go Steelers and Kyle Busch!!!!

Heidi said...

I just found your blog and I am excited to follow it!

Christina D said...

I don't do March Madness..too many games to watch. I do like Nascar though. One race a weekend will do just fine. Love your patterns.
Thank you,

dfamily864@att.net

Theresa said...

Iam new to your site and I am real "JAZZ" ed about it. I love all different types of quilting. Glad i found you

Hannah said...

I just like to watch the games ...and quilt while they're on!!

Lee said...

Thanks for such a fun giveaway. I Love March Madness and my sons school Oakland U (MI) played - they lost but it was fun to watch! He knows some of the guys as he is on the track team there. I am watching all of it!