Monday, March 28, 2011

WINNERS!!!

Now finally the moment you have been waiting for.... here goes.... and the winners are...

1. Hannah

2. Carol

3. Me and My Stitches

4. Jenny

Yay! YOU GUYS!!! Congrats!!

Now all you have to do is pick 2 of my patterns! They are in 2 places

1. Most of them are on my website

2. Some newer ones are right below.

Just pick the 2 you want and email your wishes to me and I'll send em' to you!

APPLE JAX


SUGAR SWEET


TIDDLYWINKS


MOSAIC


STEPPING STONES



TRAILING DIAMONDS


SUGAR PLUM



MENDED FENCES


ON THE WAY HOME - SAMPLER


ON THE WAY HOME - SAMPLER


Happy Quilting!!
Mary

3 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

I'm so excited to be a winner! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I will e-mail you my picks.

Betty Lou said...

Lucky winners, your quilts are beautiful.

Jenny said...

awesome! thank you so much! ill send you an email.