Friday, May 20, 2011

Extra, Extra... Read All About It!!!


As I was unloading my stuff from market I found 10 signed copies of Colorful Stash Busters!!!

I am selling them for $16.95 each!!! Which is a super deal for a brand new book with 10 new patterns in it!!

So... anyone who would like to be the first in their quilt group to own one of these "hot off the press" signed books at a great price can go to my website www.maryscottagequilts.com and make your purchase - you will be the envy of all! :)

Happy Quilting!
Mary

2 comments:

Cathie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathie said...

Congratulations on your new book! I've been waiting with bated breath for it to arrive... I was in Tetonia, ID, on a retreat this week but hope I have received my shipment when I get back to the shop later this week. I am so excited for you!