Monday, December 19, 2011

WINNER! WINNER!!!! WINNER!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER AND IT'S THE JOLLY BEE!!!

Yay Jolly Bee!! (now all you have to do is email your address to me at mscowan1@earthlink.net and I'll send you the kit)!!!

CONGRATS TO THE JOLLY BEE!!!!

Thanks to you all for playing along and for your awesome comments! I really appreciated them!

I also have 3 more kits which I will sell at the crazy low price of $25.00 each!!! If anyone is interested just email me at mscowan1@earthlink.net.

Happy Holidays and Happy Quilting!
Mary

9 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Thank you Mary! Winning this made my day. I'll be sure to post the finished project on my blog.

Wild Oak Designs said...

I have just found your blog. What kit are you giving away??
Love what I see....
Nancy

Cheap Air Tickets said...

Well done.great work.

Trace mobile number said...

nice blog.

Dibyojyoti said...

Gifts are the projectors of your emotions. No matter how far you are from your loved terms, just a simple gift can put the lights on the dejected faces of them, who have been missing your presence on their special day. A gift actually brings your inner self before them. Visit www.hampersnationwide.com for details.

Bryan Ureta said...

Congrats Jolly Bee.. Well done and great idea. alaskawatersconsulting.com

More Information on Box-n-Go Affordable Irvine Self Storage said...

wow congratz to you ..
great work .

user recommended top Alaska Paydirt buy now, click here now said...

Congrats to Jolly Bee! :D

user voted top Discount Skagway Alaska Tours M&M Adventures said...

Hey jolly congratulation for winning! Like you put a lot of effort into it.