Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HOLY SMOKES!!! Blogger changed while I was away!!! Now I have to learn stuff all over again, oh well, should be fun! Since I didn't go to Quilt Market this spring I thought I would show you guys my new stuff here.. So (drum roll)....... Here goes - Enjoy :) This is a redo of my pattern called Aunt Ann's Garden. The original was made in 30's prints but this one is made with more modern looking fabric - the bonus was I made this quilt of my scraps (pretty cool)
This quilt is called Summer Time. I LOVE the colors and how they blend through the color spectrum. It was a very fun quilt to make and SUPER easy too!
LOVE this lil' cutie! It's called Confetti - I saw this color scheme on Pinterest and fell in LOVE with it!! I am going to make it in a larger size and total different colors for the fall... so stay tuned.
LOVE Crooked Path too! I made it with a Jelly Roll. Super easy and I love how the colors blend. In fact, I love it so much that I just bought a Kaffe "jelly roll" and I will be making another 1 soon (total different looking so stay tuned)
MOD MODERN! SO EASY and SO cool!! I just love how simple it is and I totally LOVE the quilting on it too - I think it totally makes it!
I would love to hear your comments

11 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the crooked path quilt...the colors are perfect together!

Patchwork and Play said...

I love the Confetti quilt! I want to make one like it! Yours is beautiful!

Jenny said...

im quite smitten with Summertime!
im looking for a quilt for my daughter and me to make together this summer and this could be it!! she loves COLOR and she loves RAINBOWS!! just lovely!

Sugar Town Quilt Co. said...

I really think they are all beautiful, and happy to see you are back with a blog

tammy

DEAN FAMILY said...

Such fun patterns, I just love all the color.

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Quilting Community? Our members will love it!
Members include: Quilters, Quilting Enthusiasts, Experts, Bees, Circles and Clubs.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos and Articles if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Quilting Community: http://www.vorts.com/quilting/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

Custom Lapel Pins said...

All of your quilts are looking mind blowing.

fahad henry said...

This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming
With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
For Details Visi http://tinyurl.com/a9tr4o4

CxiCxi de Castro said...

Love them a lot! Thanks for the post!
Looking forward to see some of it!
Visit us :)
http://affluentproperties.ph

industrial products said...

awesome colors it shows your perfection ! great.

Rilane said...

Revelation. Why do I have such a talent